Remember my wishlist for christmas from last year? Well, here I am again with a 2017 version! No idea what to buy for your fit friend or family member? Get some inspiration here:
- After falling in love with the softest sweater in the world (see pic), I decided to put the matching pants on my wishlist! Price: €32.99 at Hunkemöller.
- High-waisted leggings: Elysium Side Mesh Leggings in the color Laguna from the Buffbunny Collection. I love the color and the pretty details on the side! I love them in mint and black as well, unfortunately the black ones are sold out already. Price: €49.21 (58USD)
- Matching sportsbra in the Laguna color from the Buffbunny Collection! Obviously! Price: Price: €27,15 (32USD)
- Tea. ‘Cause I’m a tea lover! I prefer loose tea at the moment, apparently there are lots of unhealthy things added to tea bags and you can only be sure of healthy tea if it’s not in a bag. So on the wishlist: loose tea! I prefer forest fruits or mint tea.
- A rituals body lotion. I love the ‘rice milk’ scent and you can never have enough rituals products. Their tea is amazing too by the way (if you need some inspo for the previous item on this list)! Price: €17.50
- Fitbit Charge 2 extra bracelets. I have a black one and I would love it if I could switch straps once in a while! You can find them very cheap on Aliexpress or more expensive (but definitely in time for the holidays) at bol.com
4. Lancaster 365 Skin Repair Night. I got a tester from this night cream at the Belmodo Fit Summit Event this year and I’m totally in love with it. It makes my skin feel so hydrated, healthy and fresh! This is a must have for a pretty skin. Price: Found it for €39.37 at BuysVIP or 78.99 at Inno.
What’s on your wishlist?