It’s so hot outside! Make sure you drink enough to stay hydrated. And what’s better than a fresh, icecold, delicious smoothie? Let me share one of my favorite smoothies with you:
- 2 kiwis
- 200ml fresh orange juice
- 1 banana
- Strip the kiwis and the banana of their skin
- Put the fruits in the blender and add the orange juice
- Blend it all together!
- Put it in a glass and add some ice cubes
Philips Avance Blender:
I’m using this Philips Avance Blender that I was fortunate to try out. It’s my first blender ever and I’m very happy with it. It blends almost everything! My favorite things about this blender are:
- You can put it in the dishwasher
- The display is very easy-to-use
- It has a storage compartment for the wire
- It motivates me to drink more fruits
- With a volume of 2.2 liters, you can make drinks for everyone!