Disneyland Paris’s Magic Run Weekend is very popular among all runners. But every fitgirl/fitguy can enjoy a magical, happy & healthy time at the parcs as well! Scroll down to discover my experience at Disneyland Paris.
Magic Run @ Disneyland Paris
The next magic run weekend will take place from 19 to 22 september 2019. During the run you’ll experience the most amazing courses on Earth. While enjoying Disney entertainment, you’ll get to bring back home a beautiful unique Disney medal. There are different kinds of distances: a marathon, half-marathon, 10K, 5K and kids races. Besides the run weekend, there are several running events too. Make sure to check it out by clicking: here.
Aren’t you a great runner (like me)? But would you love to spend some healthy time at Disney? Let me share my “fittieproof” visit to Disney with you:
Where to find healthy food in Disneyland Paris
Burgers all over the place. But are there places where you can eat a little healthier during the day? Yes! Let me share my top 3 healthy spots with you:
- Breakfast at Starbucks in Disney Village
A fresh orange juice (by Innocent Drinks or freshly squeezed), some delicious wraps with chicken, veggies and yoghurt, an orange juice, a yogurt, … You can definitely start your day healthy here. I paid 7.80 euros for the chicken slaw wrap and bottle of orange juice.
- Mexican rice with vegetables in the Coco Diner (Frontierland)
This place has just finished its renovation and is open since september 26th! We enjoyed a delicious portion of mexican rice with all kinds of vegetables. You can choose a menu and have some beef added to this dish. They sell wraps and salads as well. I paid 10 euros for the mexican rice with veggies.
- Food trucks in the Studio Parc
Until september 30th you can enjoy some tastings from the food trucks at the “Place de Rémy”. They offer all kinds of specialties from different countries. There are some trucks for vegans and vegetarians as well! The prices here are rather high, you pay among 6 euros for a small plate of food.
Keep in mind you will walk A LOT in the parcs and burn lots of calories. Make sure to fuel your body in time and treat yourself when you feel like it. My suggestion? A delicious ‘Groot’ cookie with hazelnut chocolate from the “Hollywood&Lime” food trucks at the Studio Parc!
My favorite attractions at Disneyland Paris
Beautiful & magical attractions but also high, fast and exciting rides! Disneyland Paris has it all. Burn calories laughing, with a fast beating heart and walking through the parc. I made a list of 10 absolute must-do’s when you go to Disneyland Paris:
- It’s a small world (Disneyland Parc, Fantasy Land)
- Stitch Live (Studio Parc)
- The tower of Terror (Studio Parc)
- Ratatouille The Adventure (Studio Parc)
- Big Thunder Mountain (Disneyland Parc, Frontier Land)
- Autopia (Disneyland Parc, Discovery Land): Do this one when it gets dark in the evening, extra exciting!
- Crush’s Coaster (Studio Parc)
- Indiana Jones and the temple of Peril (Disneyland Parc, Adventure Land): This one lasts shorter than expected, make sure to use a fastpass so you don’t have to wait in line too long.
- Pirates of the Carribean (Disneyland Parc, Adventure Land)
- Aerosmith Rock ‘n Roller Coaster (Studio Parc)
We stayed at the Santa Fe hotel, which is a 10 to 15 minute walk away from the Disney Village. It’s Cars-themed and has spacious, clean rooms. We got a Magic Pass that allowed us to enter our room AND the parcs. We could use it for our fast passes as well, an all-in-one card!
A big thank you to Disneyland Paris for having us & the biggest thanks to my magical-partner-in-crime Ine! I had a wonderful time!